My Photo
Name:
Location: Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand

18 May 2005

Back home again

Hi everybody, I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to write to you again, I see that it's been over a month!! :o

But it's been quite a busy time; I stopped working at Interkids around the 12th of May, I really did not like it there and as soon as I got my TEFL certificate I was out of there, the school was just closing for the summer holiday anyway.

I spent the next 2 weeks looking for a new job, going to interviews and preparing to go back to The Netherlands. I went back home for the month April, I had to get a new visa and clean up all the left-over stuff I had stored with my brother and I wanted to bring my girlfriend to Holland, show her where I came from and of course the family had to meet her.

So middle of April Na arrived (BTW I was very disappointed how difficult it is for someone to visit Europe, it took 2 months of paperwork and 4 visits to the Embassy in BKK before we finally got a visa for her and then still they questioned her at the airport!), and we had a great time, visiting all the tourist attractions, exploring Amsterdam.
Na loves flowers, so April was really a wonderful time to visit Holland, everything was starting to bloom and the trees just started to get green again.

And meanwhile I got an email from Potisarn, the last school I interviewed with in BKK, and they told me they wanted to hire me, so after a lot of email traffic and sending them all my official documents they send me back a letter of employment and voila, I have a one year visa now and they already got started on a work permit. :)

The school arranged an apartment for me, 2 minutes from the school, the kids are really very nice, good colleagues, over 20 English speaking teachers and generally a good atmosphere.

Ok, more later. Class is about to start, just wanted to let everybody know I'm doing really well. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Richard so many adverts! Oh noo that not FAIR! :-D

But i want to say i am SO proud to be your little nephew! As i see all the thing you do and the way you go... WOW WOW WOW i am SO PROUD!!!!

1:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

click NMvAerWU [URL=]burberry us[/URL] for more detail tkhvbpMl [URL= ] [/URL]

2:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you love this? mfHonoCn [URL=http://www.ugg--outlet-online.blogspot.com/]ugg boots cheap[/URL] at my estore PMtLDqZG [URL=http://www.ugg--outlet-online.blogspot.com/ ] http://www.ugg--outlet-online.blogspot.com/ [/URL]

8:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home