My Photo
Name:
Location: Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand

13 January 2005

First day in school

First day is finished and I'm still alive, tired, exhausted, but alive.
The good news is that it can only get better, the classes I have today and tomorrow are supposed to be a few of the most difficult, so I guess if I make it through these two days then the rest shouldn't be too much trouble.

And here I am in full teaching outfit.. I've never in my life had a job where I had to dress up, so this is quite a change for me, but it's ok, even the tie doesn't bother me too much. And because it's a Thai school the shoes go off before we enter the school, which means that at least I don't have to worry about my shoes being comfortable (which they aren't). :)



More news next week probably, when I'm settled into my permanent classes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home