My Photo
Name:
Location: Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand

20 November 2004

Visarun with obstacles...

Well, it seems my timing is impecable..

I'm in Vientiane now, waiting for monday, the Thai embassy is of
course closed in the weekend, but it turns out there will be a very
important meeting of Asian leaders in Vientiane starting next week and
no foreigners are permitted to enter the city for two weeks starting
monday.. :o
So now the question, which nobody seems able to answer, is what about
foreigners who are already in the city, will we be put on a bus to the
next city, or what?

I really need to be in Vientiane monday and tuesday to get my visa
processed by the embassy, so another visarun turns out to get quite
interesting.. :/

I'll keep you guys informed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Misschien kan je een tijdje op het vliegveld 'logeren', hehe...

4:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home