My Photo
Name:
Location: Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand

11 October 2004

Smelly water

Coming back from my trip to the beach I was again confronted with the water at our house, more specifically with the smell of our water.. :(
We have to pump up our water from a well in the garden and you would think that would be quite clean and fresh water, but no, it's really disgusting, it's a light brownish colour and it smells a bit like rotting eggs.
Actually we are connected to the local waternet provided by the water company, but the water company hasn't been providing water to big parts of Rayong for months now.. The story I hear around town for the reason is that the water company must provide the industry in a big area around Rayong with water and they don't have enough, so they just cut off parts of Rayong.

So until this situation is fixed we are stuck with our smelly water to wash and shower with.. I just use extra soap while showering, try not to wash it all off and then dry myself really well, that way the bad smell doesn't seem to stick so much to me. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home