My Photo
Name:
Location: Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand

20 September 2004

City of Angels

Krung Thep, City of Angels, that is what the Thai themselves call Bangkok.. (actually Krung Thep is just the start of a huge name which is somewhere between 50 and 100 letters)

Until now I couldn't really see a 'City of Angels' in the grey, busy, poluted Bangkok.. But I have to admit that it is really starting to grow on me, everytime I come back I like it more. :)

And it looks like I'll be seeing quite a lot of Bangkok the coming months, I finally met Dada Prema yesterday, he is the one running the project in Rayong, where I will be working the next few months. He is busy with a few different projects which require a lot of planning and meetings, with many of those meetings in Bangkok. And since I will be helping him I'll spend quite some time in Bangkok.. I think I'm going to enjoy the coming months. ;)

We will be leaving tomorrow afternoon, so the next update will probably be from Rayong.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That will definitely be a change from the middle of nowhere. At least there will be less wildlife for you to do battle with. ;) I hope you enjoy it as much as the first place, preferably without the rain.

Marjan

9:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your rich adventure become more and more like reading a novel, thank you for sharing your adventure who read your note will learn a lot in some way too photos very nice too , even if there is no photos about Jordan in your home page ;-) which it TOO BAD still the pictures so nice :-) , and you look in great condition too ;-).. best regards to every one including mosquito :x)

Yasmeen

2:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home