My Photo
Name:
Location: Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand

12 January 2005

Teacher Richard

Well it's happened, I found a real job as a teacher!

Last week I did a 5 day TESOL course to get a certificate and learn how to really teach, this monday I had two job interviews and actually they both wanted me to start working for them. I decided to pick the school in Bangkapi, my neighbourhood in Bangkok. I will teach four classes, grade three and four, about 25 kids in each class.
They first said they wanted me to start coming monday, but when I was there this morning they asked me to fill in tomorrow and friday for another teacher, so my last quiet week has been cut short and I'll be thrown into the deep end tomorrow, no time to prepare anything. 8-|

Wish me luck and I'll let you all know how it went after a few days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home