My Photo
Name:
Location: Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand

03 January 2005

Chiang Mai

Something a bit lighter today, I just uploaded a bunch of photos to Yahoo of our trip to Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, we took about 300 photos, but don't worry, I've narrowed it down to just over 30, what I consider the highlights.
I don't think anyone would survive sitting through all 300 photos of flowers, mountains, waterfalls, temples, sunsets and sunrises... :)

If anyone thinks they need to see more flowers or sunrise or whatever, just email and you'll get another 50. ;)

We spend the night camping in a little tent on a freezing mountain (Phu Chi Fa) to get that sunset, so you'd better enjoy those photos and the white temple in Chiang Rai was really unique and quite stunning.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, the freezing night was definitely worth it. ;)

8:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ehm... that was me, forgot to sign my name again. :o

Marjan

8:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home