My Photo
Name:
Location: Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand

04 July 2004

A Poelie original

A few months ago I asked Poelie if she would think about creating a pendant with a Buddhist theme, I've never been much for jewelry, but somehow the idea of some small Buddhist token to wear around my neck had begun to appeal to me..
So a few weeks ago we decided it should be a wheel, a symbol for the Buddha's teachings where the 8 spokes stand for The Eightfold Path, one of the basic principles of Buddhism.

And now it's done, and in the spirit of the wheel and the positive influence it stands for, we traded; some positive vibes from Holland, in the shape of the wheel, for some positive vibes from Thailand, in the shape of a Buddha statue I brought with me on my previous trip to Thailand. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm requesting an update! ;)

Marjan

1:33 am  
Blogger Richard said...

Geen nieuws is goed nieuws toch... ;)
Ik heb op het moment nog niet veel te melden en te veel te doen. Later dus. :)

3:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home