My Photo
Name:
Location: Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand

22 June 2004

A ghost from the past...

I was going to write about how excited I am that they did it, SpaceShipOne reached space and more importantly the pilot had a safe landing... And I am excited and happy about that, but then Marjan sent me a couple of photo's she found while tidying up..



Meet Sweepy, she was with me for some 22 years, she died about 4 years ago. You can see from the look in her eye that she was quite a mean and nasty cat, but I still miss her. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweepy was the most devoted cat I've ever met, and she loved you single-mindedly. She never forgave me for coming between her and her man, and I always expected her to kill me in my sleep one night. :) But still I miss her too, she definitely had character.

4:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home