My Photo
Name:
Location: Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand

20 June 2004

Holiday shopping

One of the fun parts of the preparation and a good way to get your mind ready for the trip is holiday shopping.
So this weekend I went shopping around at some sport shops, browsing the trekking equipment, comparing sleeping mats and backpacks, deciding what I definitely need.. like do I really need a first aid kit, nah.. just some plasters, bandages and disinfectant will do, anything more serious and I'll have to find a doctor/medic anyway.

And so the final score for the weekend turns out to be an inflatable sleeping mat, a light sleeping bag and a quality mosquitonet, a definite must-have in a malaria region.
Now all I have to do is decide on a good backpack and I'll have all the essentials.

It's good to see it all come together...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Nice to see how it's all coming together. Don't forget the sunblock. :)

Marjan

1:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home